segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2014

Flower Skirt

Hi everyone!
A new week has started and after a gloomy weekend the sun has finally arrived! We took this pictures yesterday, I went for a walk with my boyfriend and what started has a sunny afternoon ended up being quite cold and grey, as you can see in the pictures. The weather has been very bipolar this summer but as long as I have a few hours of sunshine I can't really complain. Now I'm off to a walk with my sister to enjoy the sunny afternoon :)
See you soon,

Tere










What I'm wearing:
Top: Stradivarius (old)
Skirt: Pull&Bear (S/S 2014)
Shoes: Bossanova
Bag: local shop in Barcelona
Necklace: made by my sister <3

3 comentários:

  1. Adoro o teu look, estás cada dia mais bonita ^^ :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. obrigada chuu! :) beijinho grande! quero mais fotos no teu bettyfromnowhere.blogspot.com ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gostei :) Mas o que mais me impressionou (não sei porquê) foi o cabelo, selvagem mas bonito :)

    ResponderEliminar